3. You are not permitted to use any content from the Widget except as expressly permitted by these Terms. You acknowledge that all the content present on the Widget is either owned by or licensed to World Chess Events Limited (Tropic Isle Building, P. O. Box 3423, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands). Your use of such content shall be limited to its viewing for private noncommercial use.
4. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT INFORMATION ABOUT CHESS MOVES OF THE FIDE WORLD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP CYCLE GAMES IS EXPENSIVE TO PRODUCE AND GATHER AND TIME-SENSITIVE AND THAT UNCONTROLLED COPYING OF THIS INFORMATION DURING THE RESPECTIVE CHESS GAMES MAY REDUCE THE INCENTIVE OF THE ORGANIZER OF THE FIDE WORLD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP CYCLE TO STAGE EVENTS IN THE FUTURE. YOU FURTHER AGREE NOT TO COPY OR COMMUNICATE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THE CHESS MOVES OF THE BROADCASTED GAMES DURING SUCH GAMES BY ANY MEANS TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
5. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR RETRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION ABOUT CHESS MOVES OF THE GAMES IN VIOLATION OF THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH IS LIKELY TO CAUSE IMMEDIATE IRREPARABLE HARM TO ORGANIZER OF THE FIDE WORLD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP CYCLE THAT WILL NOT BE FULLY COMPENSABLE BY MONEY DAMAGES, AND THEREFORE YOU AGREE THAT THE ORGANIZER SHALL BE ENTITLED TO IMMEDIATE INJUNCTIVE RELIEF TO RESTRAIN ANY SUCH VIOLATION.
6. You may not do any of the following with the Widget: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, distribute, or create derivative works or improvements from the Widget or any portion thereof, or attempt to discover any source code, protocols, or other trade secrets in the Widget; (b) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to World Chess’ network; (c) incorporate/embed the Widget into any hardware, software or website; (d) sell, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the Widget or access thereto or derive income from the use or provision thereof, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise; (e) use the Widget in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
7. These Terms may be amended from time to time upon unilateral decision of World Chess Events Limited.
8. You agree for yourself and for any other person you are representing or working for that all the disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be finally settled at, and you and they hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal Courts located in the County of New York, State of New York (USA), under the laws of the United States and the State of New York.
9. World Chess Events Limited is the intended third party beneficiary of this Terms and may assert rights directly in its own name against anyone who violates these Terms.